Sunday, November 29, 2009

November 29

Today I went shopping with my sister. We went to GAP and she was looking for gloves. There was a pair of men’s gloves that were misplaced in the women’s section. My sister picked up this pair of gloves and really liked them because they had an extra lining inside that was really warm and soft. The women’s gloves did not have that. My sister picked up these gloves but was mad because there were a large and since they were misplaced she couldn’t find a different size. Then I told her that none of the other gloves have that so she’s like maybe they’re from the men’s section. Turns out – they were. So then while looking at all the other gloves in the men’s section, with the extra lining for softness and warmth my sister said, “well of course, the better ones are found in the men’s section.”

No comments:

Post a Comment